|This recipe was stolen from my boyfriend.. hope it's worth it :)|
- 2 pork chops
- 2 tbsp Green Pesto
- 2 Mushrooms (any kind) stalks removed
- 30g Mild Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Apple cut into slices
- Salt and Pepper
1. Get your pork chops and place in a baking tray ready for grilling them. Get a pinch of salt and rub it into the meat on both sides. Sprinkle on the pepper and drizzle on a dash of oil then bosh them under the grill for approx 6-7 minutes on a medium/high heat. Turn the bad boys over and grill for a further 6-7 minutes.
2. Take the chops out the grill and place 1 tbsp of pesto evenly on each piece of pork. Add the mushrooms on top and place back under the grill for approx 4-5 minutes.
3. Once again remove from the grill to add the cheese evenly on the pork. Placed the apple on top of the cheese and grill for another 4-5 minutes.
4. It's ready for serving! I like to serve with salad and boiled potatoes.
To make my boiled potatoes cut the 'taters into quarters with the skins on. Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes then drain. Keeping the 'tats in the pan, add a large knob of butter and shake 'em about to make them nice and fluffy. Add a pinch of rosemary to the boiled babies and you're all set!