|Packed with vegetables and a cheating sauce!.. so easy to make.|
- 120g Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce, Tesco. (Or any chow mein sauce)
- 200g Closed Cup Mushrooms, halved
- 100g Baby Corn, cut in half lengthways
- 75g sugar snaps, left whole
- 1 red peppper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g egg noodles
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed.
1. Follow the instructions on the packet of noodles. Meanwhile heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan then add the onions. Cook on a high heat for 1 minute.
2. Add the mushrooms, baby corn, sugar snaps, red pepper and the garlic to the onions and fry on a high heart for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chow mein sauce and the noodles and fry for a further 2 minutes. Serve.
ABC easy as one, two, three :]