|Picture coming soon!!|
- 75g Parma Ham, cut into thin strips
- 100g Baby Corn, diced
- 1/2 Sweet Pepper, diced
- 100g Baby Button Mushrooms, halved.
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 75ml Double Cream
- 50g Red Leicester Cheese, grated
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Knob of Butter
- 475g Tagliatelle Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Sprinkle of Parmesan shavings
1. Place the Tagliatelle in a bowl of boiling water with 2 pinches of salt. Leave to cook on a medium to low heat.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan and fry the onions. After roughly 2-3 minutes, or until the onions have started to brown, add the mushrooms, garlic, sweet pepper and Parma ham. Stir occasional to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan and leave for 3 minutes.
3. This should start to smell pretty good, so whack up the heat and add the double cream and salt and pepper. Once the cream starts to boil slowly add the grated cheese bit by bit. Make sure you stir the mixture at the same time as adding the cheese to avoid a sticky mess!
4. Once you've added all the cheese to the pan, lower the heat and cook for a further minute stirring the whole time.
5. Drain the Tagliatelle. Now you have two options. You can either add the mixture to the Tagliatelle and mix well then serve onto plates, OR you can serve them separately on the plate. The choice is yours!
6. Finally sprinkle on the Parmesan and enjoy!